so, i made it thru the weekend. exercising is killing me. i think i will die. push ups HURT.... BUT, i guess if my muscles are sore it proves that they really are there... i stepped on the scale this morning and it says i lost 2 pounds. we will see what this week holds. here is my goal: NO fast food. we don't eat out often, but, boy oh boy do i like french fries from mcdonalds!! they can't be good for me because they are sooooo yummy!!!! but none for me this week. and, i am really working on not eating the rest of the food on the kiddos plates. it kills me to just throw it out but, i know that is where a bunch of calories come from. any moms out there do that? man, i hate wasting food!!!! but i guess better in the trash than on my hind end!!! so that is the goal. i will continue to exercise and watch what i eat. nothing crazy and unattainable. like i said, small steps. :) :)
until.......
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am just now getting into the habit of finishing my daughter's plate. Definitely not a good thing! I need to nip it in the bud before it gets out of control. Thanks for the reminder!! You are doing great!!
I am working on getting healthy to. I am struggling with just loving yummy stuff and saying to no to "self" "flesh" if you will. But forging on. My main goal is to get moving! and not focus on food as much & see where that gets me. I don't eat tons and in general pretty healthy and I haven't been gaining but maintaining. It seems whenever I try to "diet" I actually do worse because it seems I am more focused on food.
SO, the goal is to exercise at least some thing even if 20 min every day and be more mindful of what I am putting in my mouth mindlessly. I would like to get down about 15 lbs.
Post a Comment