Okay, so a lot of my friends now have "blogs". I already feel old and VERY out of it so I thought that I would try to jump up with the times and do a blog. I am not sure even what to say or if anyone will even care of even where I will find the time. First things first. I DO NOT USE CAPITALIZATION IN ANY EMAIL OR NOW BLOG THAT I WRITE. if this bothers you, sorry but i am a lazy typist and it hurts my pinkies!!!!
a little bit about me. i am 33. i have been married to the most wonderful man in the world (bobby) for 3 1/2 years. he is adorable and wonderful. we have a super great 19 month old son (levi alexander). i am once again pregnant and am due january 4, 2009. we live 14 hours away form my family and i must say, it is pretty sad at times. i am a stay at home mommy and i sell premier designs jewelry in my spare time. i have a degree in English with a verbal communications emphasis. i could not even imagine being in a classroom and teaching right now. YIKES!!!! who knows i may decide to get my masters and teach in about 5 or 6 years but now now!!!!
so that is me welcome to my blog. who knows, this may be my first and only post!!!!!! ha ha.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the world of blogging!! I hope you have fun with it! I'm so glad I got to see you guys when you were here! Don't forget to keep an eye on my blog as well!
www.blackhorsefarm.blogspot.com
Post a Comment